Book Publisher International requires Open Access Publishing Fees for Accepted manuscripts in return of high-quality services for the authors. The services included are:
- Maintaining peer review system
- Maintaining the manuscript management system
- Editorial management
- Electronic archiving the final published work
- Typesetting, English language copyediting & proofreading – correction of grammatical, spelling, & other common errors
- XML Typesetting and pagination – web (PDF, HTML) and print files preparation
- Electronic composition and production
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI) generation
- Download Metrics tracking system
- Dissemination and Promotion of the published work
- Immediate world-wide barrier-free open access of the published work
There will be no submission, colour or page charges. The Open Access Publishing Fee is payable only after your full chapter is accepted for publication. Submitted manuscripts will be judged entirely on scientific quality rather than the authors’ ability to pay the charge.
Details about charge are available here.